Our BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification aims to give students the underpinning knowledge required to assist in managing WHS within the workplace.
Cert IV WHS Online cost : $499 (70% Off Now! Spring Sale)
Distance training and assessment via online learning platform
This qualification is particularly suitable for people working in a work health and safety (WHS) role that may or may not work under supervision. They may provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
5 Core Units chosen from the WHS units:
• BSBWHS402 – Assist with compliance with WHS laws
• BSBWHS403 – Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
• BSBWHS404 – Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
• BSBWHS405 – Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
• BSBWHS406 – Assist with responding to incidents
5 Elective Units
• BSBWHS408 – Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
• BSBWHS410 – Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
• PUAWER002B – Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
• BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
• BSBWHS505 – Investigate WHS incidents
Cert IV WHS and Cert IV Diploma just $1249 if booked together. Call in 1300 616 218 to book.
If you decide online learning is not for you, you have option to seamlessly upgrade to full face-to-face classroom training.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in Advanced Diploma WHS, Cert IV WHS, Cert IV TAE, Diploma WHS, Whitecard, First Aid, RSA, RCG and Barista Courses.
Perth Training Location:
150 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6004
Sydney Training Location:
428 George St, Sydney, 2000
Melbourne Training Location:
108 Bourke St, Melbourne, VIC 3000